There's nothing like the first real heartbreak. It burns like the cold, sending chills down your spine, paralyzing your senses. It pierces through your soul like a newly oiled sword, leaving you breathless and incapacitated. Something always has to remind you of something with someone somewhere. The random replay of memory of what was sends you into the twilight zone. It seems pointless, but it feels like it only happened yesterday. But one must move on. One must realize his or her worth. One must be free from the past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Last night, I went over some things in my life that need an overhaul. I have been busy lately that I wasn ’t able to wrap my whole life acco...
-
Sleep has been eluding me for past weeks. I have a screwed up sleeping pattern as I usually do every vacation. But last night, I went to bed...
-
I got the job. I should be happy right now. My bum days are coming to an end. But no. I am somewhere in between happy and sad just because o...
-
Wake me up when October ends. October 2010 is being a bitch on me. I started it with a bang, and will probably end it with another bang. Thi...
-
Today marks the end of my shallow existence. Everyday I exist, thinking of something good to do with my life. I wake up every morning with a...
-
Here is something I wrote two years ago. I didn't know what I was thinking then. HAHAHA! He loves cooking. and he's good at it. She ...
-
Relationship request from [insert name here]: Accept or Reject? Today, I will get too personal. Today, I will talk about my past relat...
-
I was inside a matchbox. I was rather big for the box, but for some weird reasons, I was inside it. I supposed that was my world. It was bri...
-
I am not going to write about the recent hostage taking in Quirino. No, not at all. I am not going to blabber about it for the following rea...
-
"Living is easy with eyes closed." I survived hell week! A week of agitation and non-existent social life due to hell files. I am ...
No comments:
Post a Comment