Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular posts
-
Last night, I went over some things in my life that need an overhaul. I have been busy lately that I wasn ’t able to wrap my whole life acco...
-
Wake me up when October ends. October 2010 is being a bitch on me. I started it with a bang, and will probably end it with another bang. Thi...
-
I got the job. I should be happy right now. My bum days are coming to an end. But no. I am somewhere in between happy and sad just because o...
-
Today marks the end of my shallow existence. Everyday I exist, thinking of something good to do with my life. I wake up every morning with a...
-
"Living is easy with eyes closed." I survived hell week! A week of agitation and non-existent social life due to hell files. I am ...
-
Sleep has been eluding me for past weeks. I have a screwed up sleeping pattern as I usually do every vacation. But last night, I went to bed...
-
I feel awful today in a depressing way (I think that is redundant, but that's exactly how I feel.) I am depressed for reasons I do not w...
-
Relationship request from [insert name here]: Accept or Reject? Today, I will get too personal. Today, I will talk about my past relat...
-
I was inside a matchbox. I was rather big for the box, but for some weird reasons, I was inside it. I supposed that was my world. It was bri...
-
I am not going to write about the recent hostage taking in Quirino. No, not at all. I am not going to blabber about it for the following rea...
No comments:
Post a Comment